Online Booking System
- Peak hours: from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday inclusive
- Peak time bookings: time slots that start and/or end during peak hours
- Last minute bookings: time slots that were booked after 9 a.m. for the same day (see also rule 4 on how to take advantage of last minute bookings)
- Quotas (see below) would only apply to peak time bookings that were made in advance (i.e., not last minute - please label these bookings as "last minute" on the booking sheet, directly after your name and phone number; if you fail to label these bookings as "last minute", they will be counted towards your quotas)
- Daily quota: 3 hours per day per person (peak time, advance booking)
- Weekly quota: 12 hours per week per person (peak time, advance booking)
- Advance bookings are limited to 10 calendar days in advance (e.g, on the 6th of the month you may book time slots for the 16th of the month, but not beyond); overnight bookings that start 10 days in advance must end by the start of the next peak-time period
- Overnight bookings must start at/after 7 p.m. and end by 9 a.m.
- Overnight and weekend bookings will be charged at a discounted rate of £13/h on both SP5 systems
These booking regulations are put in place so as to facilitate fair access for all. Exemptions are possible subject to discussion with the facility manager, Matt Wayland. If agreed, the user will send a brief e-mail to the users group, to inform everyone in advance of her/his agreed departure from the standard booking regulations.